Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid
For optimal award for academic year 2023-2024, application should be completed online and verified on or before Friday, April 28, 2023. Note that applications may be completed anytime during the school year but awards are based on funding available.
To be eligible for any Scholarship Grant Aid award, students and families must:
- Have completed the registration process for the academic year for which they are applying for aid
- Be up-to-date on all financial obligations: tuition, fees, fundraising, Volunteer Angel Points
The application process for both the Diocesan EPSF scholarships (EITC and OSTC) and Holy Family Scholarship and Financial Aid is performed online through Simple Tuition Solutions. Families with children attending other diocesan schools only need to apply once for award consideration at each school. For eligibility requirements, please see our Holy Family Scholarship and Financial Aid document above.
- Step 1: Access Simple Tuition Solutions site
- Step 2: Sign in with your existing User Name and Password. All families established this during enrollment.
- Step 3: Start a new application. The Application Process contains eight (8) steps, including the payment step. Each step will save as you advance to the next step.
For more information, contact the Advancement Director Lauri Catena by email or by phone at 610-759-5642, Ext. 133.