1A Supply List
1st Grade Supply List
1st Grade Supply List 2020-2021 *Updated for school plan
Bring These Items the 1st Day of School:
1 large Zip-Lock bag with items #2-12 (labeled with child's 1st/last name and Grade 1)
2.) 3 sharpened #2 Ticonderoga pencils
3. ) a small pack of tissues
4.) 1 red pens
5.) 1 pair of Fiskar scissors
6.) 2 glue sticks –(no white liquid glue please, *the purple glue sticks are easier to use)
7.) 1 yellow highlighters
8.) 2 pocket folders (with 2 pockets):
- 1 solid blue folder marked "Keep Here", child's 1st/last name and 1A
- 1 solid green folder marked "Spanish/Health", child's 1st/last name and 1A
(Inside label one pocket "Spanish" and the other "Health".)
9.) 1 rectangular erasers (white or black plastic by Staedtler Mars are the best *Staples sells them.)
10. ) 1 box of crayons (maybe buy a few more while they are on sale to keep at home if they go through them quickly) *Please no larger than 24. Smaller sets are easier to manage.
11.) small unscented bottle of hand sanitizer
12.) 5 oz container of playdough1 back pack (no wheels and must fit inside a 36"h x 10"d x 7"w locker
13.) 1 lunch box (no larger than 10"d x 7 w to fit in the locker)
14.) 1 set of headphones (not ear buds) for computer class in a baggie with name/1A
15.) 1 large t-shirt for art class (put in baggie with name/1A). Make sure it is large enough for your child to put on over their school uniform.
Classroom donations (if possible *optional)
2 boxes of tissues
1 container of antibacterial wipes (not baby wipes)
1 roll of paper towels
Have These Items at Home:
1. Clear contact paper - enough to cover 6 books (religion, handwriting, math book, math workbook, 2 reading practice books).
2. 1 large pack of index cards - Needed to make High Frequency (HF) word cards weekly.
3. 1 box of addition flash cards and 1 box of subtraction flash cards (or make with index cards)
4. Please have a backup supply of items 1-7; 9-12
Free Items (items provided by the school *no purchase necessary): 2 loose leaf tablets, 2 copybooks, 1 plastic "Take Home" folder
Miscellaneous: Please have your child's name and grade on all personal items (jackets, gym clothing, book bag, lunch box, scissors, folders, etc.). Children must bring a snack and drink each day. Only food that does not contain or is manufactured with nuts is permitted.