Newsletter week of Dec 9- 13 2013
We have a great week! We are reading Mr. Popper's Penguins, ask your child about how Mr. Popper got the penguin.
On Monday we will have a times tests from 0-11, they should study over the weekend. Next week is another busy week
Wednesday is dress down day one dollar and a canned good, wear red and green! Thursday will be a math test on graphs, and Friday we will have a spelling test, and a Social Studies test Chap. 9. I will tell the children what to study. Reminders, there is a
book report due Dec. 13, 2013, and Holy Family Christmas concert is Dec. 18, arrive at 6:45 PM. Thank for all you do.
I enjoy teaching each of your children, they are wonderful!!!!!! Jesus and Mary love you and so do I !!!!!!
Love, Mrs. K
Monday-Gym day , times test 0-11
Wednesday-Dress down day, one dollar, and a canned good
Thursday-Math test graphs
Friday-Spelling test, Social Studies test Chap. 9
Here are some website you can visit:
1. http://pinterest.com/ovs/teaching-catholic-kids catholic website
2. www.readwritethink.org, a reading, writing site,
3. www.succeedtoread.com, reading site,
4. www.parentmap.com, parent tips site
8. Loyoal press christ our life web site for costumes for Heavenly Hallway-http://www.ourcoatsofmanycolors.com
Friday -Library and FIM
Children may use on line science book to study, your password was sent home.
The First in Math password came home900 , and they may practice at home.