- For Parents
- Parent Information (a/k/a Brown Envelope)
- Accessing ParentsWeb
- HFS E-newsletter
- Lunch and Lunch Menu
- Safe Snack List
- Absences Due to Illness or Injury
- Emergency & Mass Notices
- Bus & Transportation
- Home & School Association
- Holy Family School Directory
- Homeroom Parents
- School Supplies
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child's academic progress and future success - all via the Internet!
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure the school has your email address in RenWeb
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to the RenWeb website and click Logins
- Type the school's District Code HF-PA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link
- A web browser displays your name and RenWeb Person ID
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password