- For Parents
- Parent Information (a/k/a Brown Envelope)
- Accessing ParentsWeb
- HFS E-newsletter
- Lunch and Lunch Menu
- Safe Snack List
- Absences Due to Illness or Injury
- Emergency & Mass Notices
- Bus & Transportation
- Home & School Association
- Holy Family School Directory
- Homeroom Parents
- School Supplies
Absences Due to Illness or Injury
Absence Reporting Procedures
In an effort to keep track of the causes of student absences, we are asking that the following procedure be followed by all parents/guardians of students. If your child is going to be absent from school, you must:
1. Report the student’s absence on the morning of each day of absence by 9 a.m. by phoning Holy Family School's main office at 610-759-5642.
2. State the reason your child is absent. For example:
- Upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea
- Communicable Disease
- Death in family
3. When a call to the school is not received and a student is absent, verification of absence will be made by the school personnel by calling the home or emergency number of the parent(s)/guardian(s) to verify the student's absence and circumstances.
4. Upon returning to school, the absent student shall submit a note, signed by his/her parent/guardian, or physician, stating the date(s) and the specific reason for absence(s).