Holy Family School has the following job openings available at this time. Thank you for your interest in our school and please check this site often for any additional job opportunities.
Holy Family School in Nazareth, PA is currently seeking an Advancement Director to plan, coordinate and manage marketing, enrollment and fundraising programs. This is a full time, 12 month position.
The Advancement Director will have the following responsibilities: Enrollment management, Development, Communications, and Strategic Planning. He/She will report to the Principal and Holy Family School Board.
- Knowledge of the community preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong managerial skills and the ability to balance numerous ongoing projects
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Leadership and team building skills
- Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
- Understanding of Catholic identity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and the Internet
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to Mrs. Christine Bruce or mail to:
Substitute Teachers for Preschool
HFS is currently seeking substitute teachers for its 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs. Qualified individuals should send a cover letter with resume, security clearance information, and references to Principal Christine M. Bruce at the address listed below.
Substitute Teachers (K-8)
HFS is always happy to accept the applications of substitute teachers for all grades (K-8). If interested, simply send a cover letter, resume, security clearance information, and references to: